Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Claymation night 4/14/07

Last Saturday night a friend of mine had a claymation party. A novel idea, I thought. Never done claymation.
Playdough was provided. When I arrived the rest of the participants were shaping elaborate underwater figures. I immediately felt like there was no way I could compete with the mermaids and sea creatures in development. My true lack of claymation talent was about to become evident to the world. The table of creation:


















Soon the claymation creation began. Here a giant white head with an attached fetus face decends on a post-claymation battle scene.


















And the mermaid waited for her turn. She had very nice shell breasts, but could use a little help with her arm...












A little manipulation.












And lastly, my video. With a little sound help from the party host. Just click the arrow in the center of the image below to watch the instant classic.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home