Thursday, March 16, 2006

another snow day 3/16/06

Received more snow today...












Not as much fun as Monday since I had to work. I spent the day in a building with grey walls, dark grey carpeting, and flourescent lights. But, in an otherwise grey day, there were some sparkles. Like icicles. Hanging off of roofs everywhere.






And Hiroe's coolest snow creation ever. This was in the middle of our front walk when I returned home. Very useful for keeping people away. We kind of like our privacy.












It comes complete with a light like a lighthouse warning away those who get too close. Wouldn't want them tripping. Lawsuits, you know.















I really like it. And I'll sleep well tonight too, knowing that the would-be intruders can't get near our house. Thank you, My Love!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, an update! Cool stuff

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home