Saturday, August 02, 2008

Hospital Tour Video 7/27/08

Recently Hiroe said that we should get a camcorder. This was based on seeing some fun video of her niece and nephew when they were younger. So we bought one, leaving me with the need to figure out how it works in advance of the baby coming. I happens that at the same time we had planned to do a tour of the hospital where Junior will be born. Now it's obvious that my video shooting and editing ability sucks. But we all have to start somewhere. Hopefully, soon I'll be competing against Spielberg for an Oscar. Or not. That being said, I give you the hospital tour video...

1 Comments:

Blogger lfiedler said...

John and Hiroe-
I love your camera work John-Steven Spielberg better watch out! I'm sure you are both eagerly anticipating your little bundle of joy-can't wait to see both of you! Congratulations!

Lisa

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home