Monday, January 23, 2006

Monterey Bay Aquarium 12/30/05

On Friday we were able to make it to the Monterey Bay aquarium. There was so much to see and do. Hiroe had a wet jacket sleeve for most of the day for some reason.













































I was able to take this cool picture of a Mediterranean Jellyfish. I think it's worthy of being a postcard. Let me know if you want to buy one. I need to justify my cool camera by making some money with the pictures.

















Unfortunately, while at the aquarium we received a call that the owners of the house we were staying at were coming home. So we had to head back to Berkeley. I tried to take this picture of the marina as we were leaving, but Hiroe really wanted to be in the picture. I couldn't pass up the opportunity since most of the time she wants to be out of the photograph.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, you really, really do have an eye for photography! I am very much enjoying looking at your pictures and can't wait to show them to Corvus!

12:29 PM  
Blogger john and hiroe said...

Thanks Rachel! Glad you're enjoying the blog. Hope all is well in Philly!

John

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home