Sunday, August 07, 2011

Even more Takasaki 7/2011

Back at Hiroe's parents house, Nikki decided that she REALLY likes Hiroe's old rocking horse. We would have taken it back to Minnesota, but weren't sure how.




































Junior continued to play with his cousins.












And Nikki just hung out trying to look cool.












Writing out wishes for the tree. I really didn't have a wish to write, as I have what I need. After some encouragement I wrote that I'd like a new camera. By coincidence, that wish was hung on the tree by the front door such that it's the first one you see. Great, now everyone knows that the materialistic American wants more stuff.
























It's really hard to catch a good picture of just Junior and Nikki. This is close.












On the morning before we left we walked with Kaho and Tiger Joe to school.
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home