Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day 2/14/09

Valentines Day around our house is always a sweet time. There's plenty of chocolate. Plenty of color. And lots of together time.
This year Hiroe made Bailey's truffles for me. They were coated in lovely chocolate coating. Amazingly delicious. She also made a fantastic card for me... the one on the lower left.
I gave her flowers and two additional place settings for her Wedgewood china. And a handmade card and cystal heart dish as well. Last year I wanted to make chocolate truffle cookies for her, but she was pregnant and trying to avoid chocolate. I got to make them this year. Hiroe also made chocolate muffins with peanut butter frosting. Delicious!
And Junior gave Hiroe a valentines day card. He even signed it.












Hiroe is working on adding to the valentines day decorations at our house...












... including some hearts floating over the puppies. It was a very nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home