Sunday, June 11, 2006

last day of the birthday week 6/10/06

Author's note:

We have received comments that the blog is taking much longer to load for some people. Recently, I switched to posting higher resolution images with files sizes that are about 10 times larger than before. To speed things up again I'm switching back to posting in the old low resolution format. I may occasionally use a high resolution image only if it seems appropriate.

---------

Yesterday was my birthday. It was a lovely day of gifts (cheese cutting boards), a cool birthday card (a camera!), fudge, a looooong afternoon nap (I haven't done that for years), sushi at Sakura in St. Paul, and the Science Museum. We saw Gunther von Hagens' BodyWorlds. It was pretty amazing to see human skeletons with just the muscles or the nerves, or the arteries, or.... There were slices of the body, individual organs, fetuses, and lots of commentary via the headset. Of course, no cameras are allowed so you'll just have to see for yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning My dears!

Rachel just sent me your blog. Very nice. It was so much fun to see all that you are doing.

I also got to see a little of PA. We do in less than 2 weeks. Yeah!

Happy belated birthdays to you both- Love you lots. Wendy

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home