Sunday, December 11, 2005

Thursday night 12/8/05

On Thursday night, while Hiroe was teaching, I went to downtown St. Paul to check out the Christmas lights. They were everywhere. It's a great place to get into the Christmas spirit. Unfortunately, it was either really cold or I was underdressed. No gloves or hat. Hmmm. Yes I was underdressed. So, I was only able to take a few pictures. Adding to my difficulties, I had brought along Soba who kept moving the camera tripod. It was probably fun for other people to watch, me trying to take pictures while standing on my dog's leash. But then it was cold enough that no one would stare too long. I'm sure they wanted to go inside too.

While in downtown, I watched a middle school girls hockey game. Being that Soba was more interested in the dog that walked by rather than the game, we couldn't stay long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home